Chosen Vessel Ministries
"While there is life, there is hope" ~Cicero
Founded in 1997, we are a faith based
not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. We provide therapeutic substance abuse treatment services and are licensed by the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services to provide outpatient, intensive outpatient, and DUI School Services.
All services are provided using individual, group, and family counseling sessions.
Women who are IV drug users, are pregnant, or have children are given priority admission. However, both men and women are served in our DUI School Services.
Typical profile of our clients:
- The average age of the women we serve is 34.
- We serve roughly equal numbers of white women and African-American women.
- 98% of the women we serve are mothers.
- The average age of the children is 9 years.
- All of the women have histories of incarceration with various felony charges.
- 99.8 percent of the women are single with the largest number having never married.
- Nearly 100 percent of the women we serve were introduced to drugs by a significant relationship (sexual partner).
- All of the women we have served have experienced trauma most beginning in early childhood.
Interested in learning
more about us?